- About Burlington College
- Tuition & Financial Aid
- Student Life
We are delighted that you will be joining us as an official delegate to the inauguration of President Christine Plunkett. We hope the following information will answer questions you may have about the day’s events. For additional information, email us at cholmburlington [dot] edu or call (802)923-2314.
Schedule: Saturday, April 27, 2013
Check-In for Delegates
Lobby, Main Building
Robing and Line-Up
Processional to North Lawn
Reception and Community Open House
Arrival, Robing, and Processional
- Check-in for delegates begins at 12 in the lobby of the Main Building and continues through 12:45 p.m. The Gallery will be open and you are welcome to view our annual exhibit GUMBO, showcasing the work of students, faculty, staff and alumni. There will be a secure room in the Main Building where you may leave personal items during the inauguration and reception.
- Academic regalia is required of all delegates in the processional. Please contact the institution you represent to obtain your regalia. Robing and line-up will take place at 12:45 p.m. in the Main Building. We will begin processing at 1:30 p.m. to the tent on the North Lawn.
- The inaugural ceremony will take place under the heated tent on the North Lawn. Immediately following will be the reception and community open house in the Main Building. Both venues are within easy walking distance of each other.
Directions, Parking, and Lodging
- The College is located in the North End of Burlington, along the lake. Click here for directions.
- You may park in the parking lot on campus. Persons with special needs should contact Kaela Plant at (802)923-2335 or e-mail her (kplantburlington [dot] edu).
- Should you require lodging, you’ll find a list of area hotels here.