- About Burlington College
- Tuition & Financial Aid
- Student Life
Students may, with permission of their academic advisor, work toward the award of a double major at Burlington College, based on the following criteria:
- Each major must be separate and distinct enough from the other that there is minimal blending together of content
- Students must fulfill all requirements for both degrees
- Students are only required to complete one degree project
There may be some coursework in which there is overlap. At the discretion of the academic advisor a petition would be presented to the APC on behalf of the student for clarification of requirements for these areas:
- Internships: In some cases only one internship is required.
- Research writing classes: In some cases, the student is only required to take one research writing class: Research Methods in the Social Sciences or Search and Research.