- About Burlington College
- Tuition & Financial Aid
- Student Life
At Burlington College, we are a close-knit community and we pride ourselves on providing personal support and individual attention to our students. Our staff and faculty want to make your transition into campus life an easy one. Many of the services we offer our listed below.
- Faculty Advisors: Our Faculty advisors provide one-on-one support in choosing courses, understanding degree requirements and planning your major.
Office of the Registrar maintains students' academic records, issues course schedules, registers students' courses, produces transcripts and enrollment verifications and certifies students for graduation.
- Financial Aid: Our Financial Advisors will make every effort to work with you and your family to assist in the financial aid process and to ensure that you are able to pursue your educational goals.
- Student Life: The Department of Student Life at Burlington College is an eclectic mix of fun and focus. We strive to provide students with opportunities to further their academic and personal growth through multiple services.
- Career Services:
Student Conduct/Health and Well-being
- Bollinger Insurance
- Standards of Student Conduct
- Student Disciplinary Procedures
- Harassment Policies
- Alcohol and Illicit Drugs Policy
- Campus Safety
- Fire or Emergency Exit Plan
- Intruder Policy
- Injuries or Accidents
- Student Health and Well-being
- Students with Disabilities
- Student Activities
- Additional Student Services Policies and Procedures
- Retention Rate Information
- Work Study